PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Because of perique's fermentation process, it accumulates a ton of good bacteria. So, it must be good to eat. I've thought about mixing it into my smoothies, or just eating it straight. Good for you, and relieves any vitamin N deficiency.

Has anybody else done this?

Thank.

Sent from Ipad.
LOL. Surely youā€™re joking. If you are, good on ya. If youā€™re not, holy shit thatā€™s a horrendous idea. Tobacco is carcinogenic, even if eaten. Additionally It will likely cause gastrointestinal issues becauseā€¦.I canā€™t believe I have to say thisā€¦ITS NOT FOOD. Perhaps you should google what they mean when they say ā€œgood bacteriaā€. Gee wiz I hope youā€™re joking.

• Love
Reactions: Coreios

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
LOL. Surely youā€™re joking. If you are, good on ya. If youā€™re not, holy shit thatā€™s a horrendous idea. Tobacco is carcinogenic, even if eaten. Additionally It will likely cause gastrointestinal issues becauseā€¦.I canā€™t believe I have to say thisā€¦ITS NOT FOOD. Perhaps you should google what they mean when they say ā€œgood bacteriaā€. Gee wiz I hope youā€™re joking.
Not to mention Nicotine poison lol.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Members have reported chewing pipe tobacco from time to time. Some like it. Perique doesn't sound like the best candidate. My stomach is usually not cranky, but on the other hand, I don't mess around with it. When I was a pre-teen, my dad gave me some of his chaw and that was enough for me.