Easter Bunny arrived early this year. (pic heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
So I came home from work today and look what was greeting me when I walked into my kitchen...
Pipe holder with 4 pipes and jar/holder. My fiance found the jar and pipes hanging on it at a flea Market. Resting on the table a brand new Sav Don Carlo Volcano that she bought because she liked the shape, and the other she won on E-bay. Not sure who makes it, all it says is "Imported Briar" Hand Made in Denmark on one side, and the # 143 on the other.

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

Sav Don Carlo

IMG_1464.jpg

"Imported Briar" Hand Made in Denmark

IMG_1465.jpg

These came with the jar/holder

Kaywoodie "500"

IMG_1475.jpg

Medico Ventilator

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

Kaywoodie Supergrain model 50C

IMG_1469.jpg

Kaywoodie Filtronic

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
The medico looks funny lol, like those cars with speed holes in the fenders hahaha.
Nice score and awesome girlfriend!

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
That humidor reminds me of german steins I've seen. Interesting to say the least, usually the ones you see are pretty non-descript, and undecorated.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Thanks guys, yeah she really is great and lets me indulge in my hobbies and collecting with out saying a word. Hell as you can see she even helps. I have 6 more pipes on the way, 4 from e-bay and 2 from C&P, she picked out 3 of them. She understands that even though I am a family man and love spending time with her and our kids, I also like to have some time to myself. I truly am a lucky man. You should see what she did for me for Christmas last year. Actually I think I will start another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.