Early 1900s Meerschaum

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
whilst others are Austrian

Stunning little assortment there! A well aged and enjoyed Meer is something to behold. Pictures of an older Austrian meer are always welcomed by me.

i need information about my pipe.

Welcome to the forum!

You may want to start a thread of your own for replies to your question, it will get more views that way.

Onioda

Jan 16, 2021
Indonesia
Stunning little assortment there! A well aged and enjoyed Meer is something to behold. Pictures of an older Austrian meer are always welcomed by me.

Welcome to the forum!

You may want to start a thread of your own for replies to your question, it will get more views that way.
I've already start my own thread..
Here is the link

Reactions: lightmybriar

Rpink53

Jan 31, 2020
Well my search for a 100 year old Meer didn't take very long.

@ashdigger sent me this package that included not one but TWO meerschaums, a pipe roll, and a tamper. The Cutty even came with a case. The photos don't do it justice, it's a beautiful piece. This was sent unsolictied with no strings attached. Thank you so much for your generosity! This is a very giving community 👏

1792 Flake in the Cutty will be happening tonight or tomorrow morning

condorlover1

Preferred Member
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Same here. I would just love the time to update the blog. I have to ask my tech lady how to access the blog since I need to add this forum as a link. I also have to post a couple of long overdue articles on 'cutty' maintenance as well as a few other items and pictures. Thank you for your kind words.