PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I'm looking to connect with a few Durham Region pipers and possibly start a pipe/cigar club. I'm in Oshawa, anyone at all interested in getting together? I'm trying to setup something with my local B&M to be able to meet during the winter and once spring/summer hits it will be much easier to secure a location. Hope to hear from some brothers of the briar

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Well isn't that a hell of a coincidence.

I was starting to think of doing the same thing and I'm even in Oshawa as well. There's always been a good turn out at the pipe nights at Victory so it definitely looks like it could be a thing.

I do believe that I could offer my backing on the endeavor, being in the same city and all.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
That's great ichbin, I believe there is an upcoming pipe night early in Feb at Victory so it will be great to meet you! I talked to Kevin about starting a club and they're interested so we may actually get something going! I'll pm you when I get the details from Victory.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I have family in Ajax and come to visit occasionally, possibly later this spring if all goes well. I will follow this thread and see if I can book my flights around one of your pipe club nights. It would be interesting to actually meet some fellow pipers and share a smoke. Let us know.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I haven't been able to get anyone other than ichbin to respond to this. In the spring for sure I'll get things started even at my place if people would be interested. There is a pipe night on Feb 20th in Oshawa at Victory Cigars that I'm going to and pretty sure ichbin is as well. I know its a bit of a drive for you smokey but its a great little shop that's hosting.
Morton I'd definitely be willing to setup something around when you come out this way, pm me the next time you're coming by and I'll see what I can setup.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Great news to hear that you guys are getting organized out there and planning some stuff! Looking forward to hearing more in the future.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Looking forward to connecting with you gents down the road. I'm in Ajax. Won't make the Victory gig in February, but will likely be available for a March/April gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.