Dunhill Pipe Tobacco Coming Back To Canada?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
I have not been on here much lately, so my apologies if this topic has already been discussed. I was not able to find anything on this recently.
I was at a well known & respected B&M in Alberta, making a purchase recently. I inquired with the staff about one of my favourite pipe tobacco lines, Dunhill. I was advised that "soon" Dunhill pipe tobacco will be once again available in Canada. How soon is soon? Well, they could not give me a time frame, but did indicate that it would be sooner rather than later. Actually, I have been in there twice in the past couple weeks and got the same information from two different people.
I know we all have different suppliers for all out pipe needs, but I just thought I would let people know that Dunhill may very well be available in Canada once again.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
I have been able to find Dunhill tobacco at a tobacconist in Calgary called Zigarren. Are you sure it wasnot available in Canada? Or just at you B&M?

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
It was once available in Canada, some years ago, and there are still some tins around from that time. I bought one a few years ago from a B&M in Calgary as well. My understanding is that it was a labeling issue that was the main concern for it no longer being imported.
Did the B&M have a good supply of Dunhill?

Status
Not open for further replies.