PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015

$6.51 per tin while supplies last - starting at 6am (EST), Tuesday, November 3rd.
While supplies last. Discounts not available with this offer.
sale here

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Hmmmmmm I've had a tin of Nightcap for about a year now thatI haven't touched. Maybe i'll light a bowl up tonight to see if I like it!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Hmmmmmm I've had a tin of Nightcap for about a year now thatI haven't touched. Maybe i'll light a bowl up tonight to see if I like it!
If you like english blends then you'll love it. I wouldn't call it strong like it states in the description, people were describing a nicotine powerhouse but I think that was the murray's version. This version is just a really nice, very slow burning blend that's really well balanced. It's as english a blend as it gets. It really burns slow though, I know I said that once, but trust me. I don't know what they do to make it like that, it's also perfect right out of the tin.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
I love the stuff. Actually considering buying a little bulk from P&C. Just not sure of the difference in bulk vs tin if any. Though in bulk it comes out to being SLIGHTLY cheaper than that. But, good deal for sure if you want to buy the tins. Thanks for the info for sure though!

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Tyler I have both tin an bulk. I couldn't explain it exactly but to me the tin is much better an stronger. My opinion.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
@Tyler it's always better to get tins, especially if the bulk is only slightly cheaper. Pretty much most of the bulk I buy only comes in bulk.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
@Tyler it's always better to get tins, especially if the bulk is only slightly cheaper. Pretty much most of the bulk I buy only comes in bulk.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
Interesting, and appreciated responses. So I would be better off to buy two tins vs 4 oz, leave them in the tin to age instead of jarring the bulk? I know I changed this thread a bit, sorry.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
...people were describing a nicotine powerhouse but I think that was the murray's version.
Yes this is what has kept me a little gunshy about this blend. Just lit up a pinch. So far I am loving it! I'll let you know closer to the end if my head starts to spin too much :puffpipe:

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah it's not a strong blend at all imo @Drezz. If you order you should throw in some G&H Bright CR flake, now that is some good Va in bulk, probably my favorite.

@Tyler definitely, the tins usually have a bit better taste as they've already begun the aging process as soon as they were tinned. The bulk also comes a bit on the wet side I find, at least with the EMP I've ordered. Not like sopping wet, but you'll end up with more tobacco in the tin as it's at a perfect level of humidity. It's just a no brainer for me if there isn't much of a price difference tin vs bulk.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I got ten Tuesday.. tried sneaking another ten but got busted. I get my son to grab another ten for me.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
So.......who bit? 4 noggins is still showing stock so they didn't sell out.
Almost bit, 4noggins' shipping is too expensive to Canada. Regular price at Smokingpipes is only $3 more so I'll spend my money there. I've bought from them before and had no complaints at all but shipping is at least double.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
I bit! Only 2 tins though. Plus a tin of Presbyterian, and Blackhouse to try.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Eric,
We are showing stock of Nightcap because we allocated a specific amount of tins to the sale. The sale was actually very successful in that we sold over 2000 tins in about 24 hours. In fact, all of the sales we've had focusing on one particular blend have done very well. Now it's back to normal for a while.
Rich

4noggins.com

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
The sale was actually very successful in that we sold over 2000 tins in about 24 hours.
That's totally awesome. That's 2000 people basking in the glow of the brilliance of Nightcap.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
I've tried many lat-bombs in my day, none better than Nightcap. It's the only English I smoke these days. The mackdaddy, no need to keep searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.