PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
GRRr at no other local Pipe shops. There's only one near me, an hour's drive away. Called Tobacco Merchant. He has some pipes and a small collection of pipe tobacco but he's mostly a cigar shop.

The other listed on the web is a Wine shop, only has cigars. I've not had the opportunity to go to a third possible shop I hear of on the east side of Columbia SC.

pappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2011
I haven't considered any of the Dunhill tobaccos until I read that review. It sounds great, but it looks like its gonna take a bit of effort and patience to find some. Oh well, good things come to those that cheat and scheme... er, wait, yeah that's what I meant: good things come to those that wait. :wink:

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
It really hasn't been all that long since the Dunhill brand was reintroduced. I keep hoping that once the buying/hoarding frenzy cools off I'll be able to snag some of these blends.
Until then, I thank the tobacco gods for Mr. Pease.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Great review, Kevin.

Nightcap is the best of all the Dunhill blends. The only one that I could really get into, and the only one worth the hype, IMHO.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Ok, guys, time to order some Nightcap. Don't come crying around here when it's sold out again and you don't have any of this awesome legendary blend.
See Ted's post or just hit this link

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/dunhill/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=177

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
I saw some at my local B&M, but it was $16. ;_; A little steep after buying two pipes. Maybe it'll be there in a couple weeks. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.