PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I recieved my order from 4Noggins today. Included was Dunhill EMP, I must say, it is outstanding. Mild but flavourful. Love it. It is definitely going to be a regular.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Its very good. I was on an EMP and 965 kick for a long time. Think I have about 30 tins of each in the cellar. Its been a while, might have to pop one open and see how its aging.
:puffpipe:

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
@Al 965 is much deeper, and more full flavored. You could call it stronger, but its more than just that. It has a bit of a mild pistachio flavor to it, nice latakia content, and a deep full flavor. It does carry a higher vitamin N hit. Its about like comparing a cup of regular black french roast coffee with a mild espresso. Try it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
:puffpipe:

Jul 15, 2011
I have a tin of EMP on the way from a forum member that I recently did a trade with. I have yet to try any Dunhill blends, and along with the EMP I have a tin of Nightcap sitting in the cellar that I plan on busting open sometime. I look forward to trying the EMP when I get it, to be sure!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Thanks PipeNovelist, sounds right up my alley. I like MM965 for an occasional smoke, but it does have a nic-kick that is at the top of my tolerance level.

Jul 12, 2011
The orietnals sing in this blend and the Ph levels from her will take

your head to the clouds if you wish to join her for the ride ;-)

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
Have heard alot about this and Nightcap and would love to try them, but they are unavailable down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.