9 Fresh Moonshine Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex87

Jul 30, 2012
So right off the bat i have to say my wife is amazing...she has this gift for buying gifts, and this year is no exception.
My birthday isn't until May, although she said when i came home form work she wanted to show me something she wanted to get me for my birthday...werid, i thought...
And this is what she produced: OMG
I think i'll keep her...
Should be here in a week or so...This week i have added a total of 3 new pipes to my collection, pretty excited..
Now i have to buy here pretty things haha

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Now that's a Dunhill! Now you have to buy the wine to go with it. I suggest a mature red,

and let it breathe for a few hours before the pipe lighting ceremony.
My wife has given me some great pipes, a custom made pipe rack, and some primo tobacco.

Not all at once, but on special occasions. It makes me feel very much at home, at home.

instymp

Preferred Member
Jul 30, 2012
Very nice! (Too bad I have shoes older than that!) Congrats on the pipe & the Wife.

tbradsim1

Preferred Member
Jan 14, 2012
Very nice Dunhill, you"d better hug that gal tight and don"t let her get away, she"s a rare one. The old cajun

flmason

Preferred Member
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your nice early birthday pipe. Having it arrive early allows a few additional months to enjoy it. I was able to find my birth year Dunhill but I had to give it to myself since I do not have a wife. She is a quality partner. A good partner is hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.