PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Folks- If you see a thread or post which seems out of order, especially by a thread starter who has very few posts, if you have time, please check to see what mod is on forum then, and send a PM to him. If he —I am asleep at the switch, then make a report.

In many instances this will get the offending post and/or poster deleted sooner, to the benefit of all. Please include a link to the post!

Last edited:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Folks- If you see a thread or post which seems out of order, especially by a thread starter who has very few posts, if you have time, please check to see what mod is on forum then, and send a PM to him. If he —I am asleep at the switch, then make a report.

In many instances this will get the offending post and/or poster deleted sooner, to the benefit of all.
Normally I click the report tab and mention spam. Is that not enough?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Go to the forums tab at the top left, then click the three dots at the top right, and scroll down.
I couldn't find the above, thought it might be that that route is removed for mods. Then I remembered Duane does everything on a cell phone. Is that it? Anyone use both cell and computer and can check if the above is available on a computer browser?

Reactions: JOHN72