Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Pierce, I wanted to personally welcome you to this site because I’m a fan of your youtube videos. Your videos were some of the first I watched when returning to pipe smoking and you inspired me to try flakes (of which I am most grateful). I’m glad you joined the site and look forward to your posts.
Sincerely,
William

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Pierce, I saw you here a week or so ago and smiled!

Keep the videos coming, I've watched them all at least once.

dubinthedam

Lurker
May 18, 2009
Amsterdam
Many thanks to all, I'm kinda bowled over. I've been browsing the site for a long time, I'm delighted that it's growing so well, it took a while but it's really getting there now. I love the fact that it's totally pipe dedicated and is a real magazine as well as a forum. The YouTube channel keeps me busy, but you can't beat a web forum. I'll try give it a bump in one of my next vids. I look forward to getting to know you all over a bowl.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Welcome Dub, glad to see you here I've learned a lot from your videos look forward to seeing your posts as well.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I am angry at you, dubintedam, one of your videos on how to keep a pipe going recommended "tipping" when you get to the bottom of a pipe - so I did it, with a Peterson system pipe. I've never gotten so much tobacco juice in my mouth as when I did that. :D
(just kidding, I'm not really angry) :)

ulsterpaddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 22, 2010
Hey Pierce. Just checked out your videos for the first time. Very well done. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.