PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Just got a note from theSmokingDragon that my custom cob will be in the mail Monday.
I can’t wait. It is based on Scott’s black widow color scheme in the 5th Avenue Cob design. See Roth's SD Custom Cob.
To say that I’m excited is an understatement. I am jacked!
As soon as it arrives, there will be pics galore!
And, I just want to say thanks to Scott for his wonderful talent, generosity (free SD Magnetic Cob Shank Tamper coming as well), and patience.
If you are looking for a custom cob at just a great price, go to our own thesmokingdragon. He has really got some wonderful pipe colors and designs.
Thanks, Scott!

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Thanks, Roth. You were the inspiration and Scott is just great to work with!
@saintpeter: hang on brother. I'm taking out my big lens for this one!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
You are getting a fine smoking instrument my friend. Mine is one of my best smokers.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Good on you mate, I haven't had the pleasure of owning one SD's but I have never heard a negative comment about one, now you need to get on briarbird and order a matching tamper!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
These are 2 of the 3 SmokinDragon cobs I own.As someone who smokes a cob 90% of the time, you can not do better...
g9I0Mz8.jpg

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Well, as promised, here is the first photo of my SD Custom Cob. It is a photo that SD shot and I promise to add more when it arrives next week.
But, here you go. It is gooorrrrgeous!
tnblackwidow-600x450.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
Hi Brothers & Sisters,

I just wanted to say thank you again for all your support, business and kind words over the years on my work. If

it wasn't for all of you great pipers TheSmokinDragon brand would not exist today.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Well, as promised, here is the first photo of my SD Custom Cob. It is a photo that SD shot and I promise to add more when it arrives next week.
That is amazing. I've never seen anything like that before.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
@zonomo: You are so right. I have never seen one like this. Scott helped me pick out a stem. It is just so dadgum beautiful!
@oldman: You simply can't go wrong. Get in touch with Scott, thesmokingdragon. He is just awesome to work with. I recommend the Smoking Dragon Custom Cob highly!

Status
Not open for further replies.