PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, just check the drilling and if they are off send them back. If the drilling is spot on, they shouldn't gurgle and you can give them to your boys.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bigvan, you are such a meanie. lol
Peck, now that I think about it, you really should have Rad make you two identical pipes for the boys. Let them begin their smoking careers smoking a great pipe. I would recommend a couple of nice black sandblasted billiards, group 5 with spalted tamarind stem applications. Nice smooth rims with cumberland saddle stems. I think your sons are deserving of smoking the best and you should not deny them. If you deny them, I am calling your wife and telling her you are cheaping out on your kids. Now contact Rad and get this done.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If I were you, peck, I'd keep 'em and gift them to your sons. That's just the kind of pipe an 18-year-old would

love (or the 18 year old in any guy). I suspect most of them won't gurgle, or on the outside chance they did,

a young guy wouldn't find that distressing. It's too good a gift to abandon. Stick with it. Go for it.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I know I would love one for a gift! Had to buy my own though, an 03 sandblast, which I'm glad to see you went with. The smooth finished ones are nice too, but I think the sandblast is a little better looking. However , I wouldn't turn down a smooth finished one if someone were giving it to me! I ordered mine the other day, should be here any time now.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
If I were you, peck, I'd keep 'em and gift them to your sons.
I concur. I wouldn't overthink it. It's possible they might have problems, that's possible with a lot of pipes. Very likely, they will have no issues and smoke great. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
For any who like the Dracula's contrasting rusticated black bowl and shank, and silver band,

but who cannot quite buy the blood-red stem, for yourself, just take a look at the BC 1304

Caprice, a good mid-sized pipe with black rusticated bowl and a slightly more subtle

raspberry stem and thin silver-colored band, at about $30 less than the Dracula. They are

not comparable pipes, but the BC brings along some of that dash with a little less

razzamatazz, for a seasoned pipe smoker. Tobaccopipes.com and smokingpipes.com both

have this.

Dec 24, 2012
Ok, I am going to keep them and put them away.
On a different topic Peck would you consider adopting me
Not unless your picture is a lie and you are really a hot, blonde female who likes to cook and do housework in the buff.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Just got my Dracula 03 sandblast today, WOW! The pics on SP don't do this thing justice. I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how. Also got some McClelland 221b Honeydew flake. Can't wait to try them both out!

Status
Not open for further replies.