PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Living as I do, I don't have much room to collect stuff, although you wouldn't know it from looking around. So in keeping with the theme that you can't have too much junk, I have more tampers than a reasonable person should have. I have duplicates of some of these as well. I keep a spare of my favorite in case I lose it and I like to have several czech tools for giving away.
Even though I have almost as many tampers as pipes there is only one that I use.
tampers11.jpg

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Nice Phillip! I like that long bamboo tamper especially. I have a thing for tampers also.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Nice tamper collection Philip. I like that long tamper under the lighter. I'm hoping this doesn't put me on to a tamper acquisition kick.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Those are all nice - I have so far not caught the tamper bug yet, but I am sure it will hit me eventually. :puffy:

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Nice collection, which is the one you mainly use?

Thanks.
This is the tamper that lives in my pocket, along with the Xitar Scribe. They make a good team.

Once I misplaced this tamper and even though I had half a dozen others within arm's reach as well as a number of other tools which would have worked, I still didn't smoke all day until I found my favorite. Sometimes nothing else will do.
tamperampscribe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.