PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

railman

Might Stick Around
Mar 9, 2019
No, it was a Medico brylon that I grew frustrated with rather quickly. I do have my first briar, a Nording 925 bent brandy which still delivers a great smoke.

Reactions: kurtbob and jpmcwjr

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
Still have mine. It's named Toscana, got it new as a gift and at that time the only thing important to me was to have a pipe. It's famous for issues with overheating. The same model is still selling for around 20 bucks. If it wasn't my first I would have thrown it away but the more abuse it gets the better it smokes. :D

Reactions: jpmcwjr and kurtbob

mikey517

Lurker
Jul 27, 2019
NJ
Yes, my paternal grandfathers Willard. Was given to me by my aunt about 2 years ago. When she passed away this April, I took a paper bag with about 6 other old pipes.

Grandpa passed in 1968, and, as is the Italian "custom", we sent him on his way with his most current pipe, a small old leather tobacco pouch, pipe cleaners and his ever-present tooth picks, and a bunch of other sundry items.

I usually smoke the Willard first thing in the morning while I walk my dog. I think he'd be pleased since I was named after him....

tg51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2017
Fort Polk, LA
Yep, Moonshine pipe rusticated canadian. Smokes hot as a furnace but I can't think of getting rid of it, or resist smoking it (even with the following week of tongue bite).

Reactions: kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.