May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Is this the one you're talking about?
inverted_double_torche_962x.jpg

Reactions: chopper and BROBS

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Yes! Exactly. Our German Shepherd siblings love bumping me for attetion and "nosing" about with their long snouts and overwhelming curiousity LOL. I hear you :)
kindly
mike
My GSD has to inspect every little thing that comes into our home.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Had mine for 6 months now and I love it. They are coming out with more models also.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Here's one of the new lighters called the Hammer. Has the pipe tools in the grip and holds a ton of butane.
45CFAE50-26B2-4A28-A8DE-08036C1DEAAD_4_5005_c.jpeg

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
I've seen those Dissim lighters, but passed on them because they looked entirely too much like vibrating cock rings to me, and I'd never heard of the brand or seen any discussion of it.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

92degrees

Lurker
Feb 25, 2019
Mine worked well for about 6 months. In addition to pipes, I enjoyed it for lighting the firepit as the Dissim on full flame is like a blowtorch. After 6 months I was getting spotty ignition. Dissim sent me two videos to troubleshoot which helped slightly. When I reached out to them again they sent me a new lighter with no questions asked and did not require I return my original lighter. The second has been solid for many months. I'm a fan. Did not replace my Old Boy or Kiribi completely but prefer it to my Zippo.