PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
My wife and I were really looking forward to having the house to ourselves on our 20th, while the kids were in school. But we woke to the wonderful sound of the older teenager repeately throwing up. They know that they are not allowed to get sick when we schedule a day alone.
Anyway the plans suddendly changed to him staying home alone and we go out for the day alone / together. Lots of fun sightseeing and had a wonderful lunch at El Molcajete in Geneva, IL.
Winton

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Geneva is two towns north of Aurora and one town south of St Charles. Thus about 10 miles from my home. About an hour or three due west of Chicago, depending on trafic.
Winton

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Beautiful place to live IMO Winton, we spent 2 year in St Charles and hated to leave, but a new job at the time took us to Ohio.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
We all have to go separtate ways tonight for pre-scheduled activites. We are going on a three day trip together / alone in June after lots of other events are done. Son's HS graduation, finish my class, Pipe show, then celebration! (at a quilt show).
Winton

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Wait a minute. You had the day together,did some sight seeing and shared a good meal. What's disappointing about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.