PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Well my friends, It saddens me to say that I'm ending this thread here. I recently finally quit smoking cigarettes, and have been having some breathing issues as of lately. I'm on the mend now, but I haven't even smoked this pipe in almost 3 weeks now. I think this will just be for the best. I'm not quitting the pipe, but will be smoking much less than I used to.

The pipe has been a fantastic performer, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to try one out.

2 failed Meer years! :poop:

Here's the final pic. 181 bowls, in 6 months of smoking.

View attachment 233928
View attachment 233929
View attachment 233930

Thanks to everyone who followed along.
I finished a year with a cob, and a briar, but Now I need a Successor to show me up for a year!
Glad you've managed to kick the sticks. Best thing I've ever done. Hopefully, you'll be able to smoke the pipe everyone once in a while without it demanding that you smoke it continuously.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Maybe I should carry the torch for you. I just got a new meer last week that seems to be soaking up colour pretty interestingly after only 7 smokes.

• Love
Reactions: didimauw

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Well, if kicking cigs was at the price of downsizing your role here at PM it was a trade worth making.
I'll still be around, deleting threads, making stupid comments and giving points out like candy, just not smoking 3x a day anymore hahaha.

Plus many guys have beaten my smoking and coloring, so it made mine null towards the end! Hahaha

Peterson314

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2019
Heal up @didimauw and thanks for the ride! Good on you for kicking cigarettes. Fuck those things.

Which briar are you going to fill now that you're free?