Did you get to smoke your pipes on Christmas?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
No pipes for Christmas this year. Trying to downsize.

BUT, the wife got me 4oz each of Just For Him's Christmas 2011 blend and Shortcut to Mushrooms.

I got to smoke the Christmas blend, the Shortcut, and some Stonehaven while finishing the latest Game of Thrones book: A Dance With Dragons. It was the best afternoon I've had in weeks.
How was yours?

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
I smoked some Jackknife ready rubbed while talking to some friends. The last 6 or so chapters I remember being, by far, the best part of that book (I read it pretty quickly after it came out so it's been a little while). So it sounds like you had quite a good time :)

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Yep, definitely enjoyed a few bowls yesterday and last night. I finished another this morning. PA, First Responders, a couple of the SS tobaccos I received, a mocha blend and a latakia/balkan blend.

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
had 3 bowls so far Squadron leader,SG Christmas blend smells like pine and Cinnamon with nutmeg. now I am smoking Holiday spirit.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
I certainly did. Had Christmas dinner with my dad's side of family and smoked some Amphora full aroma that I got (the thought does count) and later some Presbyterian. A pretty fine Christmas day.

terry

Oct 7, 2011
Too much activity for me today,,just can't enjoy my pipe unless i'm relaxed and doing nothing else...i can't smoke and walk at the same time.. :rofl:

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
i smokem everyday; why not ya only live once. Usually 5-6 pipes sometimes more bowls than that. Remember this ride only goes for hundred yrs max. Enjoy it while ya can, id rather go halfway round an enjoy it than take the full ride an be unhappy

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Just finished a bowl of 7 Seas Gold in one of my cobs, out in the garage. Santa brought me a new Boswell, but I'm saving the first smoke for tomorrow when I get to my local B&M. I don't want to start breaking in the new pipe in the garage, but rather in a nice, warm lounge while seated in an overstuffed leather couch...maybe with a glass of Strega to round out the experience.

nbpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Smoked several bowls today. A little sad though as I was hoping my latest TAD order was in as I have some Va, Va/Pers that I want to try. Instead they are sitting at the post office until wednesday. So today, pipe-wise, was a day like every other.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Enjoyed a bowl of my Secret Santa gift (6 year old tin of SG Commonwealth) while walking the dog this morning...

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
Not too much with all of the activity...but NOW, my wife is allowing me a gracious Christmas smoke right here on the couch in my living room. I'm smoking one of my new tins I got today from her, 7 seas black. Yummy.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Nope, havent gotten to smoke for a while, my fam isnt too hot on the smoking, they know i do but whatever, im gettin sick anyway :P

jpbass

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2011
Baltimore, MD USA
Little too much drinkin' and smoking' Christmas Eve,so I took it easy during the day, but I smoked a little Yale Mixture, and later some BCA while watching the Packers/Bears game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.