PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Iam gonna wait . Still on Skyrim at 230 hours . and counting . Blew though Dues Ex in two weekends . The wife got me a 23 Samsung monitor so I can play without my glasses on again .

meech

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
Still on Skyrim at 230 hours
Ouch! I thought my 120 hours was impressive.. Good show good sir.. I'm pumped for DLC. I hope we get post-apocalyptic Morrowind.
Did any of you guys play during open-beta weekend? I was only able to get about an hour in and didn't have time to play anymore than that D:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I just logged off of Runescape. I certainly don't spend excessive time on it. Just don't ask my wife or son who wants his turn on it.
Winton

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
Did any of you guys play during open-beta weekend? I was only able to get about an hour in and didn't have time to play anymore than that D:

I did. I played through all the characters one or two times each and had a monk at max level (13) with pretty pumped up gear. Got some multiplayer with my buddies in too which only made it better :)

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
I'm looking forward to the auction house I know gamers and they willing to actually spend money on the stuff! With as much as I play lets hope blizzard is still going to keep the paypal plan up!

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
Click click click click Click click clic Click click click click k click Click click click click Click click clic Click click click click click
This game is the original mouse breaker

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
throwryuken: They've done a lot to reduce clicking though, such as no clicking to pick up gold and no scroll or pot drops, but yeah, Diablo is clicking galore :P

lukester

Might Stick Around
Jan 12, 2011
I just tried the Beta for III and it looks ok. first time for Diablo for me. I got the game when i signed up for my Warcraft annual pass. For me i guess once you play Warcraft their is no other game!!! Their is nothing like enjoying your favorite blend while playing a BG. :)

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
@Lukester haha your a better man then I when I get into a bg I'm either to concentrated or my mout is swearing far to much to hold a pipe

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
D3 looks awesome but I have too many other things I want to spend money on right now. I did just get a Beta invite for Secret World though.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
Automated message:
I'm sorry but Dan's soul is currently under the sole ownership of Bethesda Studios. He'll be free in approximately 3 years.
Yes, Skyrim consumes my life.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Blizzard is officially on my blacklist, I will never buy or even play another one of their games again.
I'll reconsidder when Blizzard removes the DRM (unlikely) or when I can get a pirated (I own a copy) version patched for offline play by hackers (frustrated gamers).

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Yeah I have yet to purchase Diablo 3 and I really don't agree with this whole constant internet connection required to play single player. Honestly the idea of being refused single play because the servers are too busy just makes me so damn mad. I also hate the idea of just rolling over, taking it, and asking for more.
But goddamn it's Diablo 3. Makes me crazy that it's a series that I've got such an investment of my life in and an attachment to. I'll likely end up going in a very similar direction to you Marms.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
They ought to put a "Get You Fired" warning on Diablo games. I've never called off work to play, but there are days when I was feeinling ill and the idea of level grinding on Diablo and getting loaded on prescription cough syrup tipped the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.