Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Ever sampled a snack food that you didn't like at all... but you find yourself picking at it anyways, be it from boredom or hunger?

"Gah these chips are stale/gross... why am I eating this crap?"

You're gonna say "nope. It's all you...", aren't you... I'm certain I'm not completely alone here?

I'm considering suing FOX for the time I'll never get back. The storyline they advertised was compelling enough, yet in each episode, that storyline accounts for a tiny tiny fraction. The remaining story is nothing but ****** garbage pushed by a bunch of ***** with their head stuck so far up their ****** they wouldn't know good television from the hole in *********.

Gah, why can't we just have good storytelling minus the *******?!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I gave up FOX for the CW for that very reason. Then again, I am partial to their DC series and IZombie.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Its an abbreviation derived from the first letters of the names of its two parent corporations (CBS and Warner Bros.).

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I keep watching it in hopes he'll morph into Jack Bauer and light up the White House. I haven't watched the most recent episode, but my hope is that his wife is the mole and he has to kill her.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
Same here fella's.
I'm some kinda pi$$ed that it's taking such a, how's a nice way to put it? Port side of the political center line.
I'll make a prognostication now as to the whodunit... It'll be a bunch of Starboard airfoil, Bible reading, 2nd Ammendment Zealots who are being manipulated by some dastardly corporation that has the unmitigated gall to manufacture and sell guns... For a Profit! 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.