PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
On a desert island? If I had a large cask of anything smokeable and the fire-making accessories to smoke it, I'm sure it would seem like a wonderful luxury whatever it was, as long as i had something to eat, fresh water, and a place to get entirely out of the weather.

A female companion? Pregnancy? Delivery of an infant? Diapering without diapers? Let's keep this simple.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
On a desert island? If I had a large cask of anything smokeable and the fire-making accessories to smoke it, I'm sure it would seem like a wonderful luxury whatever it was, as long as i had something to eat, fresh water, and a place to get entirely out of the weather.

A female companion? Pregnancy? Delivery of an infant? Diapering without diapers? Let's keep this simple.
I'm sure the baby could just run naked ,mess itself , and get cleaned up with a nice aloe leaf , the only thing I would worry about (if wasn't already toothless) would be a good dentist. A doctor might come in handy but death is better than a never ending toothache...

Reactions: JOHN72

KruegerFlap

Might Stick Around
Dec 3, 2021
Ohio
G.L Pease Embarcadero; I really like the balance between the Virginias and Orientals in this one and how they each seem to enhance the flavor of the other as you smoke through the bowl.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
One?
Currently...
Mac Baren Mixture Scottish.
Oddly I'm not certain it's my "favorite", but it has been the most consistent and versatile to provide pleasure no matter the day, pipe or other mysterious things that effect us.
I've no idea why - it's a mystery.

Reactions: litup

greysmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Bengal Slices, but not the contemporary stuff. From back in the day… the black rectangular tins with slices of tobacco wrapped in gleaming gold foil.

Or maybe BBB by the late Dick Silverman of Chief Catoonah’s. I still have maybe 6 ounces of that irreplaceable tobacco left in a jar.

But since both are gone, I’d settle for St. Bruno’s.

Reactions: fireground_piper

jiminy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Perhaps Presbyterian for me... Although I finally ordered some Luxury Bullseye Flake for the first time, and I have high hopes for it. Anyways, if I'm on a desert island, I'd be avoiding choosing a heavy tobacco... Need something light!

Reactions: FLDRD