PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
Glad to see it. There's a wealth of info on this forum. I think the upgrade was certainly for the best.

gerryp

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 8, 2018
Arabi, LA
I think it's great. The addition of the "alert" feature lets me know that people actually read the crap I post on here, encouraging me to post more crap. Sorry in advance.

The drag-and-drop pic thing is a vast improvement. A heartfelt 'thank you' to whoever is responsible for that.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
The drag-and-drop pic thing is a vast improvement. A heartfelt 'thank you' to whoever is responsible for that.

seconded +1

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm trying to hang on. The site is still freezing my phone and it takes nearly a full minute for me to upload photos. The old forum album was nearly instantaneous.?

I am getting used to this format also, except I can't make heads or tails of all of the things on the iphone version of the site (maybe just my old eyes and the microscopic text). But, that might be a good thing. It keeps me from posting as much, and by forcing me to use a computer, it prevents all of the big thumb typos I was posting with my phone.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I am getting used to this format also, except I can't make heads or tails of all of the things on the iphone version of the site (maybe just my old eyes and the microscopic text). But, that might be a good thing. It keeps me from posting as much, and by forcing me to use a computer, it prevents all of the big thumb typos I was posting with my phone.
iPhone? I expected better from you....

Reactions: SpookedPiper

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
To everyone weeping and wailing about the new site, just post from a laptop or computer with a proper keyboard and your life will get a hundred times easier. Everyone keeps talking about how old and resistant to change they are and then you learn they're trying to do all this shit from their cell phone like some millennial twerp trying to get laid off Tinder.

Oct 7, 2016
To everyone weeping and wailing about the new site, just post from a laptop or computer with a proper keyboard and your life will get a hundred times easier. Everyone keeps talking about how old and resistant to change they are and then you learn they're trying to do all this shit from their cell phone like some millennial twerp trying to get laid off Tinder.
Sorry. Haven’t had a dinosaur desk or laptop computer since MS stopped supporting XP. No need, wouldn’t walk across the street to get one free even if it was the only way to read this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.