PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've mentioned Ewa pipes at Iwan Ries from time to time, and as near as I can tell I'm the only Forums Ewa owner. These are small (Group 2) but will give a full-length smoke with flake or plug, and they go for under $40 last time I looked.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
I agree with the suggestions of the Morgan Bones line. I have several and all but one are terrific smokers. And the one that isn’t soon will be after a couple of slight modifications. I smoking one now and it is a fantastic smoker.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
In the $50 price range, I have bought a hockey sock full of great old American pipes. BP Jums and Custombilts/Custom Bilts and other Tracy Mincer designed pipes are often found in the range of the OP and I have a few that are good smokers. I recommend them. Another type of pipe-type that is often within the OP's range would be clay pipes; the downside is that they are not great at clenching and the issue of the heat transfer to the fingers.

anarchisthermit

Might Stick Around
Aug 31, 2015
Kaywoodie Saxon. They don't have the stinger, They have a regular push/pull tenon.I have a couple and the drilling is spot on. Last time I checked they were around $35.00. They smoke nearly as well as my more expensive pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.