PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfdpipe

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2010
CT
Sutliff Blend N0.5, got in the mail recently. I'm enjoying it, has me intrigue about their other stuff.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
midAM....cup of cappuccino....Boswell's Best in my smallish Pietenpauw blasted billiard with bamboo stem... :D

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
McCellands Dark English in a English Second Dublin. A cheap pipe but great smoker

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good evening. It's Black Mallory in the Pickaxe. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/497

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I have not smoked in over a week. I don't know what to smoke in what pipe. Hrmph.

byzcath

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2010
McConnell's Black & Gold in the smooth meer. The B&G was old, and I tried to restore its moisture, but I don't think it restored right. Moving on to something else - don't know what yet...

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
GL Pease Haddo's Delight in my new Autograph. First time smoking this blend but as luck has it I burned my tongue on my coffee just now so I can hardly taste.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Thursday PM....after dinner....with postprandial glass of port wine....Ruins of Isengard in Talamona apple/billiard.... :)

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Wallbright, the first pipe after a week-long layoff and you burn your tongue on coffee? What luck! :roll:
This afternoon, two bowls of Yenidje Supreme from McClelland's Grand Oriental Series:

once in a Rattray's bulldog, and the 2nd time in a GBD Popular bulldog.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Wallbright, the first pipe after a week-long layoff and you burn your tongue on coffee? What luck! [:roll:]
Haha I know right. The only way I thought I was going to get tongue bite is if I smoked too fast. Looks like the coffee was feeling neglected....
Still enjoying the same. This bowl is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.