PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
In the garage, under the radiant heater, with CAO Eileen's Dream in my Brigham volcano.
Simon

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm with ya Simon! In the garage in front of a small space heater, which ain't cuttin' it, smoking Dan Tobacco Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in my Grabow Royal Duke. Brrrrrr!
-Jason

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Sitting in my room with my Dr. Grabow Grand Duke and some Boswells Apple Strudel.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Jason: if you are looking for a big improvement in your heating, try radiant heat. I tried to find the one I have, but this is as close as I could get: http://goo.gl/aCZvy
It's 1500 watts that directly heats whatever is underneath. I have it mounted to the ceiling in the garage and then set up the deck chair under it. The one I have was only $40 at a local hardware store, and can run at either 750 or 1500 W, which is good for either minor or major heating.
Simon

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Some 1Q in my current favorite pipe, my Hardcastle Royal Bruyere, has a large bowl and doesn't get hot.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Smoked some Peterson's university flake in my Stanwell Buffalo, wasn't that pleasant in a large bowl...
Followed that with a bowl of Butterscotch Love in an Amphora billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.