PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Most of there bulks are lanes. He has the renamed but there is a sticker on the back of the jar stating what it is

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Bump...If we dont get enough people for poker and the B&M, weather dependent it can be hosted at my house. with no smoking indoors though it might be tough come december 1

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
If all the maybes,
myself, bigvan, gwynclan, dhizzy, briarbird, and bentmike. I can do a bonfire if we end up at my house so as long as its not freezing it can be done.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
could probably do garage. wife is out of town so smell will dissapate before she returns :nana:

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
I just need a guys night out, all spongebob'd out...

Might have a keg of freshly made winter ale I could bring..

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I have a kegerator. Currently stocked with yuengling lager.i have room for another keg, but i only have a standard D style connector.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
wife is out of town so smell will dissapate before she returns
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!
I am still tentative and won't know until probably mid Nov, sorry.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
bump...trying to get this together. it may end up at my house which is fine. im 5 minutes from the B&M. i sent a few messages to other central ohio guys i knew of so we'll see.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Cant wait, no poker for me. But will enjoy forum guys comradery. Would guys like to do some tobacco swapping .. I have 8yr vintage blue note

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Sounds like it will just be hosted at my house. We can always go,to the B&M if before closing time.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
sounds good shawn. I thought i sent you a PM about it a while back, but maybe not. hope you can make it.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Bump. Hawk, I've been chatting with Jeff aka gwynclan and we are planning on making the trip. You got any others confirmed? Still on? Just checking to make sure. I live a bit of an unpredictable life but should be able to come through. C'mon forum brothers! Who's goin???? Hawk, you will be the talk of the neighborhood after this wild bunch shows up!

Status
Not open for further replies.