PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Just thought I'd give a head's up to those interested. Missouri Meerschaum has a "Christmas Gift Set 2020" for sale that includes a nice finished cob with acrylic bit (I own two of the bent ones and they smoke really well) and a MM monogram tobacco pouch for $48.99. This is a pretty good deal because separately this set would be about $58. I needed a new pouch anyway and saw this so I figured for what amounted to an extra $15 for the pipe with acrylic bit, I'd get it. It doesn't say if it has the hardwood plug or not, but all their pipes with this finish have them, and so do all their pipes with acrylic bits, so I'm assuming this one does as well.

Pit&Pipes

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2020
OH-IO
That is a good deal. I passed on it last night but will probably be picking some up and a couple others if my will weakens over the holiday and too much eggnog.

Reactions: kurtbob

cstrat1985

Lurker
Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the heads up anyone who can't be bothered to search here is the link

Definitely worth a look ?

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Thanks for the heads up anyone who can't be bothered to search here is the link

Definitely worth a look ?
Thanks for posting the link for me. I always forget to post links...probably because I'm already at the site and don't need the link myself puffy

Pit&Pipes

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2020
OH-IO
Dang it!! They didn’t have that version when I looked last night. I know the Country Gentleman has been sold out for a bit. Will power gave in and I ordered a red and blue version...Bah humbug!!

Reactions: Jwebb90 and kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.