PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

John C.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2020
Rhode Island
I should be clear, Im talking about 16oz bags. Spc, Tobaccopipes.com, P&C.,Windycity & Ryo sites. Everyone's inventory seems back ordered.

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
Well you mentioned Three Sails which is available in bulk. Ryback is the only other “tinned” blend currently out of stock.

Three Sails is regularly in the top 25 “tinned” blends on SPC best sellers.

The last 2 years has shown almost every blend by any manufacturer to have periods of no stock. If the product pages on SPC still exist, I don’t look much into an out of stock notice.

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
I’m definitely concerned about D&R going out of business. I know the ownership changed and the catalog shrunk. I’m hoping the quality doesn’t suffer but I wish I would have stocked up a bit more.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Some of the more popular blends go out of stock from time to time.

Vendors stock enough to cover their par levels. If somebody on a web forum starts blathering about blend XYZ and how it is the best thing since sliced bread then there’s a dogpile on the inventory.

Hold onto your wad - it’ll be back…

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Some of the more popular blends go out of stock from time to time.

Vendors stock enough to cover their par levels. If somebody on a web forum starts blathering about blend XYZ and how it is the best thing since sliced bread then there’s a dogpile on the inventory.

Hold onto your wad - it’ll be back…

Or it won't.