Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Bubbadreier is the luckiest man alive.
Cynthia, his wife, is so hot that I think my computer monitor is starting to melt.
My comments on her first photo shoot:
There is just something about a beautiful woman dressed in office attire with glasses and her hair up. If you're "hot for teacher", think librarians are sexy, and feel the best part about working in an office is the ladies apparel, then you'll love this photo shoot. Cynthia, our newest "Pipe Babe" is smoking a Rad Davis Sandblasted Rhodesian Pipe provided by Quality Briar
I want to thank Quality Briar for sponsoring this shoot, and I want to thank Jeremiah (Bubbadreier) and Cynthia.
They made my time at the West Coast Pipe Show 10 times better than it would have been if they weren't there. You two were great company.
Here is Cynthia's first photo shoot as a professional model and "Pipe Babe".
Cynthia Needs to See You in Her Office to Discuss Pipe Smoking

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Wonderful photos Kevin, and nice additions to the Pipe Babes collection.

Many thanks to Quality Briars, and of course, to Bubba & Cynthia.

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
How do I get a pipe unstuck from my throat... I think I just swallowed it!!!

Lovely photoset, and what an attractive young lady. You are certainly a very lucky guy Bubba.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Dang!!!!
Another great set of Pipe Babe photos. Well done, and congrats Bubba on having a "smokin'" woman. Am I allowed to point out that I like the pipe, too? Nice 1/4 bent Rhodesian. Is it a personal item, or one provided for the shoot?
Simon

davehanson

Lurker
Mar 3, 2009
Bubba, you are very lucky. I think I remember you posting a pic of her with a pipe a little while ago. So I'll bet a lot of guys are curious to know how often she smokes a pipe?

frankluke

Lurker
Oct 22, 2010
I'm happy to sponsor the shoot and really happy with the way the photos turned out, thanks to Kevin, Bob, Jeremiah and especially CYNTHIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.