PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lraisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 4, 2011
Granite Falls, Washington state
I vote for number 1. This may be my choice for the best of all of them.

While the non-removable stem may be less practical, it is an attractive touch and the paneled shape with a foot and the wonderful blast are intriguing.

Reactions: alaskanpiper

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I vote for number 1. This may be my choice for the best of all of them.

While the non-removable stem may be less practical, it is an attractive touch and the paneled shape with a foot and the wonderful blast are intriguing.
What blows my mind is the balance in addition. It easily sits on that foot.

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
Alright folks! Let’s kick off round 2!!! Here we have the paneled one piece cross-cut blasted sitter against the trim dark blasted sharp plateau with bakelite stem.

Some of these pipes are distinctive and the carver may be recognizable to many. Please try to avoid guessing the carver in the comments so as not to influence any voters, but feel free to comment on what you like and don't like about each one. Apparently they have done away with the poll feature here, so please cast your vote in a comment and I will count them when the threads begin to naturally slow down.

View attachment 201129View attachment 201130View attachment 201131View attachment 201132View attachment 201133View attachment 201134View attachment 201135View attachment 201136View attachment 201137View attachment 201138

Status
Not open for further replies.