PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
It's true that is a feature of a classic cutty, but it's actually the primary thing I dislike about the shape, which is in part why I chose #1.
I like both for sure. Excellent workmanship. While the cutty feel is there with #2, forward cant and well proportioned, if I'm forced between a canted bowl and upright I'd prefer the upright. How about a reverse-canted-not-really-cutty? I mean the best smelling smoke from the pipe is from the bowl so why shouldn't I enjoy it?! But I digress ... #1

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Make sure to pm a mod, if u want of course, to close these when you make the final tally.

I'm actually just afraid I may miss one of them or get confused which ones I voted on lol. And if they are closed they slowly disappear lol.
Had the same thought. I’ll reach out to you to get them closed probably the day before I post new ones if thats ok. Mostly don’t want them to get bumped to the point that theres 8 of them kicking around, hahaha.

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
I thought about that as well, but decided against it for two reasons.

1. I wanted the carvers pieces to be represented in the light, angles, and photo quality that they chose to photograph them in. All I have is my camera phone, and I wanted to make sure their pieces were displayed as they would have them displayed to the client, so I used their photographs of their own pieces.

2. I am lazy and did not want to do it.
That makes sense. I didn't realize that the photos were taken by the makers.

Reactions: alaskanpiper
Status
Not open for further replies.