PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Seems like to top pipe is the winner. No contest. You may as well tell us who carved it, since the bottom one is obvious anyway. They're both beautiful and this is a cruel exercise and you are an incorrigible enabler.
Nothing can be revealed until the end, sir! For the winning pipe, albeit pretty obviously the first one at this point, will have to face off against another winner in round 2! And as it looks now possibly round 3 and finals in this case!

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
1st one for reasons already stated. Seems that despite craggy... ball sack... commentary it seems to be holding it's own in the rankings too.

Reactions: alaskanpiper

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Nothing can be revealed until the end, sir! For the winning pipe, albeit pretty obviously the first one at this point, will have to face off against another winner in round 2! And as it looks now possibly round 3 and finals in this case!
You started this thing right out of the gate with a real humdinger...I'll be surprised if there are any of the 16 I like more than #1 here.

EDIT: one of the many things I like about it that I'm not sure anyone else has mentioned, it does have an obligatory cutty cant to it, but it's almost imperceptible. Just how I would want it if I commissioned one.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Ebay sees a sudden surge in "cutty pipe" queries...

Ebay data guy calls his financial guy: "Move all my stock into something called 'cutty pipes'...I don't know what they are yet but as of Feb. 1 they're the next big thing..."

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
You started this thing right out of the gate with a real humdinger...I'll be surprised if there are any of the 16 I like more than #1 here.

EDIT: one of the many things I like about it that I'm not sure anyone else has mentioned, it does have an obligatory cutty cant to it, but it's almost imperceptible. Just how I would want it if I commissioned one.

As they rolled in over the months I kept thinking the same thing, but was continually surprised.

Reactions: brian64
Status
Not open for further replies.