PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
musicman, I wasn't referring to your wife's panties, I am talking about going to Macy's and searching out all the old granny's wearing their special ones.
Well that would be the issue, because somehow, I don't think my wife will take too kindly to that. The old ladies would probably be fine with it though. :ROFLMAO: I somehow seem to have a way with the old ladies. Must come from all the years as a church choir director and organist.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I loved Lakelands at first sniff. Reminds me as much of good incense as it does soap or old lady perfume... With one exception, I used to teach guitar at a local music store and the lady that taught piano/organ (she was also a church organist?) smelled exactly like Grasmere! I'm sensitive to chemical perfumes, they give me an instant headache, but Lakeland essences have never bothered me a bit!

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
You'll like all those. I can't decide if I like Bosun better or Conniston better. Whichever one I am smoking at the time I like better, as far as I can tell. The Dark Flake or plug you'll need to make sure you've had your cherrios first, unless you're already acclimated to strong smokes. Those are all fine choices

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Oh no! My wife won’t like that at all, since she doesn’t own a single pair of granny panties. In fact, she collects nice undies like I do pipes. It’s definitely one of her finer qualities.

You could have her talk to my wife. We got married in 1989, she weighed around 110 with a great figure but had the underwear of Betty White. First time I saw them I thought "Oh sweet Moses! She has some sort of fetish I don't understand or have never even heard of." They were huge! They could have been used as a backup chute in case your main failed to deploy. Sew them together and you could tent the house for termites. You could have used them to cover Wrigley Field during a rain delay . She eventually got more appropriate my sized undies but I still suffer from BPTSD (Big pantie traumatic stress disorder) when we go down by the Chicago lakefront and I see the sailboats

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Glad you are liking it. I have yet to try Bosun. I've only had 2 Lakelands. Best Brown #2 made me nauseous and it finally became the first tobacco I ever had to just toss. Thought I would never try a Lakeland again after, but I wound up giving Enerdale a try - and it was good. Had it a few times. Tried Best Brown#2, that I had kept jarred, again..... still not appealing at all. The old ladies perfume in there just grows more foul as I puff and I plan to just share the rest with friends for them to compare. From what I read Best Brown 2 is supposed to have less Lakeland as well. I am glad to have found that at I can appreciate some Lakeland. I plan to explore more of them in the future, but BB#2 is out for me.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Glad you are liking it. I have yet to try Bosun. I've only had 2 Lakelands. Best Brown #2 made me nauseous and it finally became the first tobacco I ever had to just toss. Thought I would never try a Lakeland again after, but I wound up giving Enerdale a try - and it was good. Had it a few times. Tried Best Brown#2, that I had kept jarred, again..... still not appealing at all. The old ladies perfume in there just grows more foul as I puff and I plan to just share the rest with friends for them to compare. From what I read Best Brown 2 is supposed to have less Lakeland as well. I am glad to have found that at I can appreciate some Lakeland. I plan to explore more of them in the future, but BB#2 is out for me.
This is fascinating to me! BB#2...I didn’t even know there was supposed to be ANY Lakeland stuff in there. I don’t like it because I find it boring...whereas Ennerdale is a scented explosion! Just goes to show how varied all of our preferences are. Fun!

Reactions: musicman

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
You could have her talk to my wife. We got married in 1989, she weighed around 110 with a great figure but had the underwear of Betty White. First time I saw them I thought "Oh sweet Moses! She has some sort of fetish I don't understand or have never even heard of." They were huge! They could have been used as a backup chute in case your main failed to deploy. Sew them together and you could tent the house for termites. You could have used them to cover Wrigley Field during a rain delay . She eventually got more appropriate my sized undies but I still suffer from BPTSD (Big pantie traumatic stress disorder) when we go down by the Chicago lakefront and I see the sailboats
Ok, this is just hilarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Well, I finally got around to trying a full bowl of Bosun Cut Plug and wow, this is some good stuff! It just kept getting better throughout the bowl. About halfway through the lakeland essence became more subdued and delish and much more of the tobacco came through, and they obviously use some might fine leaf when making this stuff.

Only problem now is that I only picked up an oz to see if I like it, and now I’ve gotta wait for the next GH drop to buy more!

Status
Not open for further replies.