PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
When Jesse and I discussed this on the phone the other night, both of us had reached the same conclusion on the 2021 CF. In my experience, it's the fastest aging VaPer I've ever had. There was no way to know that in advance, and in my case, I had a can of it before the release date.
I'm going with you experts and . . . the fact I'm having a much different and positive experience than when I tried it basically the day I got it! Won't claim to be getting the nuances, but I know I'll reach for it again, which is the main thing.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
had my first bowl of it tonight since December and yea its a lot better then i remember, still brighter tasting for a vaper then i like though. it was really cool no bite.

Reactions: Steddy

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Very timely. If you’ve seen any of my newbie posts, this was the tobacco that sealed the deal for me. I’ve never experienced anything like it. I was experimenting with all sorts of tobacco blends trying to figure out if this was a sport I was going to continue or just stick with cigars. My local Toronto B&M had a couple tins and told me this was special. My first bowl was an earth shattering experience for me. It’s still the bar to which all is set. At 80$ a tin in Toronto, I went back and bought the last one he had. Then, fortuitously, my best Pal @ben88 had 5 for sale, which I snatched up. I’m in Miami right now on vacation and after tons of effort and expense (Miami sucks for pipes) found the only pipe store in southern FLA. To my utter delight, they still had some 2020 in stock. I’m smoking a bowl of that as I type. It’s truly a magical thing. Can’t comment on the differences between the two at this stage, the 2020 may be sweeter?!?! If you want to get hooked on pipe smoking and Vapers in particular, I don’t thing you can find anything better.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I loaded up on the 2020 based on an esteemed recommendation and zero regrets. I only got 5 of the 2021 figuring how much better could it be compared to the previous version. Now I am stuck just starring at the 2021 tins and I said to myself, self I said, smoke them, life is short!

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Of the many special/limited tobacco releases from all of the blending houses over the last several years Cringle gets my vote as easily the best of the bunch.

A great combination of flavor and easy smokability. Never disappointing and getting even better with age.

Just my opinion.

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
This has improved in a jar over the last few months, and has spoiled me. It is truly a special smoke that will make Virginia and VaPer blends I like taste bland for the rest of the day.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Jesse is correct. I just lit up a bowl in my Scott Klein for the first time in months, and it is MUCH sweeter than I remember. It was fantastic when I first popped this tin, but now it is even better.

Perhaps it is because I have a fresh palate, but did you guys notice it getting sweeter? @sablebrush52

6F75AEFB-5AFD-4AEB-A29A-BA3EB327F9E7.jpeg

Reactions: jpmcwjr