PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Looked at it under a 30x magnifying glass and it all sparkles or is like tiny white rocks. A couple of spots look flat white and barely sparkle. No fuzzy hair like growths and it doesn't smell funky. But who knows, I'm no mold expert.
Worry not, they'll be along shortly.

In the meantime, you should smoke it anyway or toss it in the trash immediately, without waiting to find out what it is. Or maybe you're supposed to let your garbage can smoke it first? Or maybe because it's Sutliff and not C&D, it can't be mold?

Reactions: eljimmy

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Worry not, they'll be along shortly.

In the meantime, you should smoke it anyway or toss it in the trash immediately, without waiting to find out what it is. Or maybe you're supposed to let your garbage can smoke it first? Or maybe because it's Sutliff and not C&D, it can't be mold?
Hahaha! I actually didn't assume it was mold. Just answering the persons question.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Not always but if it's bad stuff growing on tobacco it smells bad and unsmokable even if it was totally safe to smoke. You may notice the majority of is it bad mold post end up with no it's fine and I smoked it and am fine. Why because from the few times I got any gross bad molds on my tobacco... it was terrible smelling and also moved so fast from a little bit to a fuzzy mess.
Worst mold I've encountered was in nasal snuff. It smelled like a dumpster in the summer heat. And in addition to the fluff it had threads that sort of reminded me of what would happen if an elderly persons thinning hair had a baby with a spiders web.

Reactions: Bright Orange Red