PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
This is probably the least earthshaking news you've seen in awhile, what with all the serious weather that's been happening all over in the last couple of months, but I tell you this puts the final nail in the coffin of humanity as we know it. I'm out walking around the house and I come across this! WTH, it's the beginning of January for crying out loud, and the daffodils are coming up already... we're all doomed! :eek:

P1010190.jpg

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Yeah, you can never tell what the weather is going to do. One thing is certain is that people are going to bitch about it. And you do not want to be here when the next mini-ice age hits.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
This is probably the least earthshaking news you've seen in awhile, what with all the serious weather that's been happening all over in the last couple of months, but I tell you this puts the final nail in the coffin of humanity as we know it. I'm out walking around the house and I come across this! WTH, it's the beginning of January for crying out loud, and the daffodils are coming up already... we're all doomed! :eek:

View attachment 193648

Daffodils come out in mid to late January in Tennessee every year. No sign of them yet.

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
A huge murder of crows flew over my house this afternoon. I've never seen so many, and it took a good 15-20 minutes for the last stragglers to pass overhead.

The end is nigh.

Reactions: kcghost