PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Finally got it. My younger son, then my wife and I. I broke fever today, but caught isn't helping. Wife and the kid broke fever couple of days ago. Smoking makes me feel like I can't breath. With diabetes, and arthritis, it's not fun. Probably few more days or weeks. This is after vaccine, and the booster.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I just ended my first run over a week ago. Very mild for me. I've had allergies that were worse feeling. My wife had it with me, but this was her second time. She was pretty sick this time. Worst part was not making money at work.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Damned bug. Take care of yourself and family. Paxlovid is supposed to be of use if taken right away, the Pfizer therapeutic; ask your doc; or there could be something else.

Reactions: bullet08

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Finally got it. My younger son, then my wife and I. I broke fever today, but caught isn't helping. Wife and the kid broke fever couple of days ago. Smoking makes me feel like I can't breath. With diabetes, and arthritis, it's not fun. Probably few more days or weeks. This is after vaccine, and the booster.
Here's to a speedy recovery.

There's a misapprehension regarding the vaccine and the boosters. They don't prevent Covid, and that's never been claimed, but they statistically have proven to lessen severity significantly, including hospitalization and death. So be happy that you got the shots as it could have been much worse, and get well soon.

Jimmy_Jack

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2021
Its making itself known again. My wife is an RN and has gone a couple months now with zero admissions for COVID. Yesterday 3 of her 4 patients were COVID.

Hope you feel better soon.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Best Wishes for a rapid recovery.
Lots of rest, as tiredness/fatigue and brain fog are common complaints even
some weeks after.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

There's a misapprehension regarding the vaccine and the boosters. They don't prevent Covid, and that's never been claimed, but they statistically have proven to lessen severity significantly, including hospitalization and death. So be happy that you got the shots as it could have been much worse, and get well soon.
^^^^^
Exactly that !

Reactions: bullet08

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I feel for you chum, I had it a couple of weeks ago though I only suffered badly for about 3 days. Much better now but still struggling to breathe.

Hopefully you & yours also only have a brief encounter with the virus, it certainly aint nice.....good luck.

Regards,

Jay.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I made it 2 yrs before catching it at a herf in Texas

The first 3 days sucked, fever, chills, sleeping 20 hours a day but it got better from there it’s been 3 weeks and I’m just back to 100%, worst part to me is the being exhausted for a couple weeks, just slept a lot.

Hope you and the family recover quickly and did i see that you are still or were still smoking while you have / had it??!!

edited to keep it from being construed as political*