PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Suffering Long Covid right now getting on 14 months, smoking pretty much straight leaf, blends taste weird but straight Va and Orientals are keeping me from losing my mind completely, hang in there.

H

HRPufnstuf

Whether I have been waylaid by hay-fever, the common cold, or my one bout of COVID, I almost always take a break from the pipe because my head is stuffed full. Whether it is a loss of taste and smell, or being short of breath really didn't matter. For the record, I also lose my interest in Scotch under the same circumstances.

Rest is the best medicine for all occasions - stress is poison; do whatever lets you decompress and get well soon.

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I've been lucky. I got all my shots and have never caught Covid. The pandemic didn't slow down my pipe smoking for a minute. I do love it so! puffy

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
The first time I felt I was dying. A drunk dentist killed my taste 20 years ago. When I recovered after about 2 weeks my taste was restored. The second time I thought I had a bad chest cold until day three and lost my taste completely and tested positive. I regained my taste after about a week. Third time, didn't even know I had Covid but was positive and I had a weird taste in my mouth that was gone in about a week. Strange to say, but I'm glad I got Covid it restored my taste the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: Mrs. Pickles