Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Here's Chelsea hanging out at the farm enjoying a beautiful Summer day in the country. She is aptly decked out in her plaid shirt, denim skirt, and cowgirl boots. The Missouri Meerschaum "Mizzou" Corn Cob Pipe completes the picture of a perfect sunny day in the country relaxing with a pipe.
http://pipesmagazine.com/pipe-smoking-females-girls-smoking-pipes-pipe-babes/?album=23

redfox

Might Stick Around
Jun 16, 2010
Wow. There are some really amazing shots in there!!! Chelsea really is very beautiful, and the corn cob really seems to fit her. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHELSEA!! :D

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I think Chelsea could be the poster-girl for Missouri Meerschaum.
country-girl-smokes-corn-cob-pipe.jpg

caliguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 30, 2010
This is the kind of girl that would talk to me and all I would manage to say would be, "Uh, hi". Of course that was when I was much younger. Now I would say something much more sophisticated like, "Uh, hello"

caliguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 30, 2010
Since you don't see many women really smoking pipes, maybe the ladies would like to tell us how they came to pipe smoking, what pipes they own, etc.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Does she ever hold the pipe in the more conventional way?
Yes, but I told her that we need to see the pipe too for the pictures, so that is my fault.
However, if you follow the link at the top of the thread and look at all the pictures you will see her holding the pipe by the bowl in several.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Since you don't see many women really smoking pipes, maybe the ladies would like to tell us how they came to pipe smoking, what pipes they own, etc.
Check out this article for some insight:

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/put-that-in-your-pipe/the-lady-smokes-a-pipe/

caliguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 30, 2010
Oh, great Kevin. I read the article and now I have to tell my wife I'm in love with another woman!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
A great set of pics Chelsea. You really looked at ease with the cob. Always do like a beautiful red head with a good looking pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.