PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
One for the Europeans! The Copenhagen Pipe Shop is organizing a small event on 21st March (10-17h): Copenhagen Pipe Show in Copenhagen at Ny Vestergade 1 (at Ubbe’s Wine).
I will try to drop by to see some of the pipe makers and out of interest. Will take some photos and post afterwards. Friendly and helpful nice people behind this, so looking forward. Despite being located in DK I have so far not been really looking at danish pipes too much, but perhaps that can change.

From what is exposed on the events facebook page (check there for updates) they will have:
  • Mike Bay from Bay Denmark
  • Tom Eltang
  • Manduela
  • Anne Julie
  • Poul Winsløw
  • Peter Heding
  • Suhr Pipes
  • Nørding
  • Antoine Grenard from Chacom

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
It really looks like this (one day) pipe show is for meeting/greeting the pipe artisans. None of the other activities like trunk sales, auctions etc. I'd almost consider flying out there if it was a multi-day event.

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Event canceled due to the current corona virus related concerns. All events >1000 participants are canceled in DK anyway, but also many smaller events are being canceled all over the place. The organizers indicate that they plan to hold the event later this year (date not known).

Status
Not open for further replies.