PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Bradley:
That pipe is beautiful. An excellent order to start off this new year. Please share any updates you receive during the pipes creation if you receive them. I laughed when I read your comments on the jagged rim edges. Be careful when loading the pipe so you do not cut yourself. I doubt if blood enhances the quality of tobacco you are smoking at the time of injury.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Bradley - I've been eyeing JT Cooke pipes for years. And you know what, if I was gonna commission one from him - it would be exactly the model that you picked! That's a beauty. Perfect on every count. Nice going.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Bradley, I must say, you pick some of the most beautiful pipes. I am happy for you!! I hope you get to enjoy that pipe and get to sit out on your deck with your good smoking companion (your dog) and take in all the joys of our hobby.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Mr. Cooke's blasts have the most etched, deep blasts of any that I've seen. But to me, and this is just to me, that depth at times appears alarming. I seem to like light to medium blasts better.
NOT SAYING there's anything wrong with his blasting.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Bradley, that is outstanding looking, great choice. That is my favorite color from Cooke as the purple hues are just too cool. I am sure it will smoke great for you and hopefully it will get to you sooner than later. Did you let Cooke know who you are and that your commission should take precedent? Does he realize you are the Godfather of PM Magazine.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That looks fantastic Bradley. I have no doubt the wait will be worth it! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.