Congratulations to Blue Room Briars on Their 4th Anniversary!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Just wanted to offer my congratulations to Jesse and Scott for making it through their first four years of running Blue Room Briars! Two finer gentlemen cannot be found in our hobby. When I place an order with those boys, my confidence level on perfect fulfillment is a 12 on a scale of 1-10.

Here's to the next four years and then some!

Steve

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I’ve not ordered from them... yet but I’ve heard nothing but good things about em. Congrats to y’all! I hope you have many more successful years ahead of you.

Reactions: pitchfork

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I've only talked to Scott, who has been very helpful and who obviously has a great deal of experience in the industry. As Jesse dresses in black and has a Snidely Whiplash curlicue mustache, he goes with Scott. Seriously, something about their site screams quality.

Somebody should buy the Marek Kando Smooth Straight Dublin. I love the angularity at the top of the bowl and the lines about the shank and stem. Very subtle yet unusual. I would have undoubtedly bought it had I continued smoking.

I would have bought from them though the behemoth's inventory is a surpassing delight.