PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gnarlybriar

Might Stick Around
Jun 11, 2009
Chesterfield, VA
October 1-2 2021, in Richmond, VA - the 33rd annual CORPS Pipe Smokers' Gathering at Sutliff Tobacco! Info is on our web site:
www.conclaveofricmondpipesmokers.org and our FB page: facebook.com/theConclave Yes, tables are still available! The first day - Friday - is social day - factory tours, seminars, tobacco blending, just gathering and smoking with our friends, our pipes and our tobaccos! at 2:00pm there will be a free swap meet - first come first served 1/2 table for free! The a free bbq and beverages(cash bar)! Saturday is the "regular show" with vendor tables. Lunch both days via Richmond delights food trucks! Contact us if you have questions via contact@conclaveofrichmondpipesmokers.org

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sounds like a good time. Pick up business cards so you can double back on things you may not be able to budget right now. The tours sound really cool. I'd like to see the Sutliff operation. Should be fun.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
I’m pretty heartbroken that I didn’t get to go this year. I’d been looking forward to it since the last show and was disappointed when it was cancelled last year. I sadly had to miss this year’s show due to throat surgery, but I’m gonna be there next year, God willing.

Glad that y’all had a great time!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I’m so glad I was able to make it to the show today. Met some exceedingly nice folks, including several I’ve interacted with in these forums, Facebook groups, etc. if you were there but we didn’t actually shake hands, I’m sorry - hopefully next time. Cheers all! View attachment 100608View attachment 100609View attachment 100610View attachment 100611View attachment 100612View attachment 100613View attachment 100614View attachment 100615View attachment 100616
Sanzini,
I remember seeing you there a couple of times. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to speak with you!