PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I'm getting pretty tired of hearing commercials telling people to get dad some tools for Fathers Day.I hate tools.All you can do with them is work.I don't want a drill or a jig saw...I demand pipe tobacco for Fathers Day.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Not me! If I got tools, like a lathe, a variabl speed grinder/polisher, a bandsaw, and a vacuum system, I'd be so happy!
-Jason

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
@ Jason: You should be, you could then build you own pipe........... :lol:

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Ha Puffy! I feel your pain. I actually like tools, and will take more even though I have more than I'll ever use. The commercials I hate are about Fat Pills, Dick Enlargement Pills, Filing for Bankruptcy advertizements for lawyers, Coins from the Whatever Mint that have .9999 'Clad' Gold Plating, and whatever will sent you another.... for just extra shipping and handling. I'd love to see tobacco commercials, but that day is way gone and past.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
@barkar: Mine is too but when I think of all the Good Times we had together while he was alive, it always brings a smile to my face. :D

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Hobie: I forgot to tell you .. they got lost and ended up at my house. Sorry we missed you, but we had a blast ;-)

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
For me it's baccey, pipe, or beer.All 3 would be great. I got all the tools I need. Don't need no ties.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
No pipes. No tools. No pipe tools, or pipe-tools....

Fedora YES!
tn_images--W--CR8823-CROMWELL---jpg_w320_h254.jpg

meech

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
I got my dad the box set of Band of Brothers.. It's not only a gift for him, but also his girlfriend lol. She's tired of it taking up space on the DVR..
As far as commercials go, this is the worst time for commercials.. About half a year from the presidential elections. I HATE political campaign ads. IMO politicians spend too much money to talk smack.

Status
Not open for further replies.