PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Do we want to have a specified meet up time? Maybe out front at 10am and again at 3pm or something like that? I know i'll be there before noon as i have plans for the afternoon

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
All the members who have tbales should list there number so we can be sure to stop and say hi with out skipping accidentally skipping over them

keith40

Lurker
Apr 25, 2011
I'm trying to get time to go and bring my buddy who wants to pick the pipe up again. I'll get a pic up later this week.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
Don't know why my post isn't showing up.. maybe my computer is being funky. I'll be there Saturday, leaving tomorrow afternoon. Look for me in a black "Order of Collegiate Pipe Smokers" t-shirt.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I'm bringing some pipes and other " pipe stuff" to trade, I may bring some unopened tins to trade but haven't decided yet, I have an unopened tub of Edgeworth ready rubbed if anyone is interested.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
"Hey guys, do they allow trading up there for example tobacco tins?
Sure, there's quite a bit of trading going on. But do you mean empty tins? If so, I'm not sure I've ever seen any buying, selling or trading of empty tins. If you mean full, unopened tins, then I'm sure you'll find someone to trade with.

vegasblue

Might Stick Around
Jan 23, 2012
I am probably bringing some 1792 and GLP balrog blend from last years show. Not sure what else.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
was a great show and was able to meet dizzy, jaycee, bigvan, and briarbird. me and dhizzy were able to enjoy a smoke as well. if you were there and i missed you, im sorry. maybe next year!!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Sorry I missed you hawk. By the time I got there big an was sold out. Talked to Briarbird and Maxim for quite a bit. Got some goodies I will post in a separate thread.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
yea bigvan was sold out when i met up with him as well. jaycee had just showed up. must've been about 11 or so when i showed up and then i headed out about 1230

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Yea, I was there from about 10 till 2. I met Wayne and opcsdan also. You're right Dan that Smokers Haven 20th Anniversary is good stuff. I have never seen ribbon that fine before. Good luck on your run tonight hawk. Don't get dehydrated! I'll have to hook up with you next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.