PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My morning coffee is Mayorga 100% Organic Cafe Cubano which is a dark roast. I grind the beans every morning and then smoke one of my morning flakes. My current list of morning Va flakes is.
Capstan Blue

Dunhill Flake

F&T Cut Virginia Plug

Astleys 109

Wessex Gold Virginia

Rotary Navy Cut

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Tonight it was Uhle's Crushed White Burley and Intelligentsia Black Cat espresso.

dalby

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
I enjoy some Dumhill EMP or Standard Mixture with some Rogue Elephant Papua New Guinea. I am acquainted with the fellow who produces this coffee in small batches, and sells at farmers markets and to small local stores only. I worked briefly as a starbux barista, and tried every roast and blend, Rogue Elephant easily surpasses them all. It may have something to do with the fact I get it within a week of being roasted, the flavors are unique and vibrant. I look forward to discovering pipe tobacco as I have searched out coffee in the past :D

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I love a cup of lightly creamed coffee(either amaretto or Irish cream) with my English blends. I typically drink my coffee black, but I find the the slight creaminess really goes with the taste of lat.

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
Love all the suggestions guys, My palette for coffee now seems to be related to my taste for a nice tobacco. :puffy:

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
Peet's Major Dickinson whole bean coffee and either Gawith's Squadron Leader or McClellan's St. James Woods.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Blackbeard besides the Earl Grey which for me is good anytime. I also enjoy a good Macchiato from time to time.
I've thought also about roasting my own beans. I think that would be fun. Roasting and smoking. wooot

Status
Not open for further replies.