PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
i no longer paint, but if i were to, perhaps a pile of dogshit would be a suitable subject to convey what a foul pile the state of mind of so many has turned to.
True. That would perfectly represent what many minds have turned to when we settle for less than excellence in the art world. Imagine what the world would be like if narrow "enlighten" minds of the art world were in charge of medicine.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
I find it a tad ironic that people who claim to understand what fine art is are no better than those that think anything outside of a Bob Ross painting is crap.
i guess we better go back to talking about how cool gwar is. forget the more subtle and complex flavors - stick to the swisher sweets and marlboro lights of art, literature and music. for the record, i can appreciate a white castle burger but i can also appreciate a fine paté foie gras.
True. That would perfectly represent what many minds have turned to when we settle for less than excellence in the art world. Imagine what the world would be like if narrow "enlighten" minds of the art world were in charge of medicine.
Both are worthy of a massive "facepalm."

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I'd like to know the guy who would spend a million dollars for that. I can make something for him just as bad for half the price. :crazy:

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
haunted mist; just want to know how long you had to follow that dog to get really good pictures?

did fido pose? atleast you could have given the poor beast enough time to dump his load and it does look like a master piece.'

did you resculpher? it looks like you did. if you look closely you can see your finger prints on it.

was that egg shaped indentaion made entenscenally with your pipe, or did you accidently drop your pipe into it?

all in all, a nice picture. any problem getting it to pose for you? :worship:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Hmm, if that is art worth a million bucks, I have a pile of leftover wood pieces mixed in with some PVC from my last project, that has to be worth a $100k or so....
You can add myself to the "don't get it" club.

Status
Not open for further replies.