Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
Dear Fellow Pipe Smokers and who smoke,

I hardily feel that a “Class Action” law suit should be filed, with the UCLU, against the Government and all those who are fighting against ‘smoking’.

These people are “killing” people, more than any tobacco will or has ever killed. They force us to go outside, in the cold, even sub-zero temperatures, to smoke. They cause us to be exposed to hypothermia and frost-bite for their pleasure.

Yes, they can say that the choice is ours, but then again it is the non-smokers choice to go where smoking is permitted! Truth is truth!

Older, handicapped people like myself are forced to go outside into the elements to smoke. I like to enjoy a pipe after I have eaten a good meal. It takes a while to smoke a pipe. I feel that I have suffered frost-bite in my hands and possibly my face because of these unjust, in human laws and the people who have cruelly enacted them.

They should be held accountable! They should pay the price!

I thought we were in a free society – life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness – but I fear that is not true.

A “law suit” should be filed for associating Humans as RODENTS (defamation)! Smoking as never been proved on humans! They did a study and experiments on RODENTS and say that applies to us, HUMANS. But even there they are lying! TRUTH is always the TRUTH it never changes. If their claim was true ALL the RODENTS would had cancer. However not ALL had cancer, so their claim is FALSE! Plus, since I and other HUMANS are not RODENTS, their claims are DEFINITELY false and misleading!!!

contact the UCLU and start the ‘CLASS ACTION” law suit.

This is only ‘my opinion’, my belief that criminal elements control the governing bodies, they will allow gambling and out-law smoking. Gambling has destroyed more families and lives than smoking could ever destroy.

Example; a restaurant I frequent has recently installed gambling machines in their lobbies, yet forbid smoking in any part pf the restaurant (you have to smoke outside in the cold)! Even animals receive more compassion!

regards,
Old Man with a pipe

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
While you're at it please tack on the outlawing of candy corn, one free tomahawk ribeye for every American citizen, and a moratorium on singing/dancing contest tv shows.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
Smoking isn't a right. While I agree with your sentiments at a higher level of abstraction, there's no foundation for any kind of legal action based upon the reasoning you presented.

Forgive me for correcting you, but to subject HUMANS to cruel and in-human condition is illegal, whether smoking or otherwise!

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
Yeah, that lawsuit would be doomed before it started. Arguing a privilege as a right would get the case closed immediately.

IBTL
FORGIVE ME, but I am not arguing that I have a right to smoke (though I do). I am arguing the cruel and in-human treatment of those labeled smokers. Get it right there is a case to be heard.
Old Man with a pipe

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
FORGIVE ME, but I am not arguing that I have a right to smoke (though I do). I am arguing the cruel and in-human treatment of those labeled smokers. Get it right there is a case to be heard.
Old Man with a pipe
I am a young straight white male raised in an upper-middle class family who went to college for free and I can count numerous things for which I have been treated more cruelly than smoking a pipe.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I have a right to smoke (though I do)
And those around you have a the right of pursuit of happiness so long as it doesn't impede upon another's pursuit as smoking does to a non smoker.
I am arguing the cruel and in-human treatment of those labeled smokers.
In thirty years of smoking I've yet to come across that.

Status
Not open for further replies.