PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

burleybreath

Lifer
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Wouldn't that be a wonderful Christmas aromatic? They make clove cigarettes, anyone make a cinnamon and clove pipe tobacco?
McCranie's had one in bulk years ago. Can't remember the name, and I haven't ordered from them in a long time. The scent was overwhelming. I liked it, but apparently not enough to order again. Nothing similar is on their current site, as far as I can tell. One might ask, I suppose. If you find anything like it, my recommendation is to ship it alone.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Yea, I think I'm done with buying tobacco for a long while after the C&D GDoY comes out. I'll pick up a couple tins of it then I need to smoke what I have open which is about 20 varieties at this point. Years worth.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Something all the hoarders, myself included, say.

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
How about incense, peppermints and strawberry… I’ll set my alarm clock.

That’s what’s missing today. Nobody puts out a good strawberry tobacco blend. I mean there’s cherry, maple, apple… why no strawberry? 🤪

Sutliff Strawberry Delight is pretty good! It can be a little bitey if you don't sip it extra slow, but the strawberry flavor is definitely there. It's a once in a blue moon smoke for me, but it has it's little spot in my cellar.puffy

Reactions: Chalaw87